Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fahrenheit 451 04.16

Why would Montag's wife turn him in for having books from fires!? Or I'm pretty sure she is the one who turned him in. I mean, when she hears the alarm she's ready to leave with a packed suitcase and a cab has already been called? Interesting... She either called or knew it was coming. But why?, that's your husband and you're reading the books too! That would get the both of you in trouble and cause you to have to give them up. I don't understand why she would do that?? It's keeping me interested, I wanna read more to find out!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. It is odd that Mildred was all ready to leave when the firetrucks pulled up. And I like how you mentioned the fact that she is reading the books too so she would also be at fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree.. I found it very strange that she was packed and had already had a cab outside.. This lead me to believe that she was the one that called the alarm in.. But if she read the books too.. Wouldn't she be at fault too??

    ReplyDelete